At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Software Engineer III - Frontend - TalentOS
As a Software Engineer III, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a large and rich data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests a day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo is the right place for you.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality UI web applications, adhering to best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate with other team members to contribute to the design and evolution of the UI applications, ensuring scalability, reliability and performance
- Work with RESTful APIs and integrate with external services, ensuring data consistency, robustness and security
- Building reusable UI components and translate UX designs into high quality UI code
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in UI applications, optimizing code and infrastructure as needed
- Write unit and integration tests and participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and reliability
- Investigate and resolve issues reported in production, providing timely solutions to ensure system availability
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to UI development and cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institution
- 5+ years of experience as a frontend developer, with a strong focus on UI technologies
- Solid understanding of UI principles and best practices
- Proficiency in working with RESTful APIs
- Must be able to work independently and deliver excellent results in short timelines
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with public cloud platform
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Other Jobs from ZoomInfo
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member