At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for a highly skilled full-stack engineer to join the Workflow-Engine team located in Ra'anana. Workflows is the engine that allows our users to automate their process with the rest of the platform. The engine must support a very large scale of streaming events and be generic enough to allow other teams to expand the abilities to their own applications.
- Develop and maintain the Workflows App frontend and engine system in the backend - Implementing new features and capabilities while maintaining the existing ones
- Designing, planning and executing the roadmap for the team while focusing on scale, quality and performance.
- Work closely with other engineering teams and product managers to understand the business requirements.
- Communicating and completing tasks with stakeholders that are outside the direct team.
- Work closely with product managers and UI/UX team to understand the business requirements.
- Find the right balance between perfection and getting the job done.
- A minimum of 8 years hands-on experience in the software development field
- (frontend / backend)
- Ability to come up with quick solutions and put them into code
- Backend knowledge and experience with Node.js.
- Strong command of Angular, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
- Knowledge of modern DBs (at least one, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elastic, Mongo, etc’)
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Understanding of business related matters
- Advantages - experience in:
- Experience with event driven architecture.
- Apache-beam/ Google Dataflows/ AWS Kinesis
- Java development
- Kafka queue
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Other Jobs from ZoomInfo
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member