Who We Are:
Zendar is creating a high-resolution radar imaging system that has resolution similar to lidar, allowing cars to see in inclement weather. We want to change the role of radar in the Advanced driving assist (ADAS) sensor stack and demonstrate that radars can take on many of the functions of lidar at a much lower cost and in all weather conditions. Zendar's technology fuses data streams from multiple sensors to build a more accurate scene and utilizes machine learning to predict likely environmental scenarios and provide situational awareness. All of this works in an embedded AI processor with tight latency and performance guarantees to deliver reliable sensing and perception.
Zendar was founded in the San Francisco Bay area, at the very heart of one of the most advanced regions in the development of advanced vehicles technologies. We also have offices in South Germany and Paris.
Zendar has a diverse and dynamic team of electrical, mechanical, RF, algorithms and software engineers with a deep background in sensing technology. Zendar is backed by Tier-1 VCs, has raised more than $50M in funding and has established strong partnerships with industry leaders. Our team has more than doubled in number over the last year as our technology has gained traction in the automotive and agriculture industries.
Who You Are:
In this role, you will be responsible for building and fine tuning our software platform components that our algorithms run on. In this role, you will interact closely with the algorithms and applications teams to define the Software interface between platform Software and the rest of the stack. You will also be responsible for working closely with other engineering teams to analyze the performance of the Software stack and to improve all areas of the codebase.
What We Look For:
- Proficiency with modern C++ (we use C++ 14) and python
- Experience programming multiprocess/multithreaded applications in production environment
- Experience profiling and analyzing the performance of C++/python applications
- Experience developing for embedded Linux or POSIX systems
- Familiarity with professional software development tools, such as source control (git), unit testing, and profiling
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience with developing mission critical software (e.g. aviation or autonomous vehicles)
- Experience developing software that runs on an RTOS
- Experience with radar, lidar, cameras, GPS/IMU, or other automotive sensors
- Experience mentoring team members on software development and best practices
- Familiarity with CUDA/OpenCL
What We Have To Offer:
- Opportunity to make an impact at a young, venture-backed company in an emerging market
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A working place in the center of Paris (4)
Zendar is committed to creating a diverse environment where talented people come to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member