Our growing company seeks energetic and talented full-stack software developers to join us in a full-time role in our Engineering Team.
YuJa is a leader in enterprise video solutions. Our products harness the power of video to educate, engage, inspire, and collaborate. We serve organizations of all sizes, within all sectors, including higher-ed, K-12, government, healthcare, non-profit, and corporate delivering engaging video experiences. Our portfolio includes products for lecture capture, live streaming, media management, video conferencing, video test proctoring, digital asset management, and enterprise accessibility. We have legal headquarters in Delaware with primary U.S. offices in Silicon Valley, California, and Canadian offices in Toronto.
- You possess strong software design, development and testing skills acquired through both a strong educational background and/or work experience
- You can recognize software problems and develop creative solutions within an energizing environment.
- You have programming experience with Java (J2EE), Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets, JDBC, Eclipse and JBoss web server.
- Whether it is Java, C++, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, network programming, database design, algorithm analysis, or cloud servers - you are confident enough to handle it all.
- You enjoy building and designing distributed software systems including experience with network protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP-IP.
- You are experienced working with both Windows Server and Linux-based server systems.
- You have some foundational MySQL database experience including Java connectivity through JDBC.
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- You bring strong academic performance to the role with at least 80%+ overall in relevant computer science/engineering coursework.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent with high achievement in academic coursework.
- We are looking for top performers based on work experience and academic performance.
- For the right candidate, we will beat any contending offer you have or offer a "name your salary" opportunity for star candidates.
Why you'll love working here
- Excellent total compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Paid sick days
- Flexible work hours for the perfect work/life balance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Employee recognition activities reward like $100 Amazon gift cards, etc.
- Free parking
- Continuous learning opportunities to promote personal and professional growth
- YuJa is recognized as one of the best startup employers-https://www.yuja.com/blog/news/yuja-ranks-alongside-zoom-gitlab-in-top-20-percent-on-forbes-list-of-americas-best-startup-employers/
How to Apply
This job is exclusively directed towards candidates already in Canada. You may apply directly online via this site by submitting your resume and academic transcripts.
YuJa is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Monday - Friday
Company's Facebook page
Job Type: Full-time Hybrid or Remote
Other Jobs from YuJa
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member