- Design technical solutions on embedded systems to support IoT smart home devices.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs by conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas by following the software development life-cycle, identifying and resolving the ambiguities between business logic and implementation level.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Staying current with state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development issues.
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Computer Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Computer Science or other degree with 3+ years of working experience as firmware developer.
- Proficiency on C
- Deep knowledge of computer architecture, network and embedded system
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate highly technical data to various stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and strategize in a variety of project areas and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- Solid experience in developing on platforms of ARM or MIPS preferred
- Real-time audio / video communication experience is a big plus
- Deep understanding on Linux kernel or FreeRTOS
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results