As a member of Vector's Solutions Engineering organization, this role provides the technical software implementation expertise required to deliver successful product deployments for our customers. Our mission is to understand our customers' business, technical integration needs, and the challenges they currently face to help them transform their fleet operations.
Our enterprise implementations often call for digitizing paperwork processes within the client’s mobile app. Our Solutions Engineers will possess the technical aptitude to build these digital workflow schemas through Vector’s internal tools. Our ideal candidate has a passion for logistics and technology along with a history of providing a superior client experience. You’ll be expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with internal Vector teams such as Deployment Managers, Customer Success, and core Software Engineering. If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
You will work closely with Vector’s Software Engineers and Deployment Managers in a coordinated and collaborative customer deployment experience ensuring that Vector and our customers technical integration is aligned. This approach ensures that all aspects of the customer deployment are completed so that the training, on-boarding and go-live components of the customer implementation are successful.
As a subject-matter expert in deploying Vector’s workflow management platform, you'll work closely with the Deployment team to help customers realize their business goals and objectives of transitioning from a manual paper-based operation to a more streamlined digital delivery process.
- Engage with our customer's business and technical resources to fully understand their project goals, objectives and success criteria as part of each project implementation engagement
- Build workflows and automate tasks for customers leveraging a combination of scripting languages, JSON, and Vector’s internal tools
- Setup and configure Vector according to customer's business and technical needs
- Triage any deployment or integration issues quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Participate in and drive technical discovery sessions to deliver technical integration solutions for our customers
- Hone your expertise on Vector deployments and be the point person to help guide product implementation feedback and learnings within Vector
- Be a key player in coordinating project implementation plans, timelines, schedules and develop strategy around customer deliverables
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management and engineering to shape product roadmap development
- Coordinate with internal Vector resources from Sales, Engineering, Product and Customer Success to ensure customer business and technical requirements are correctly understood and mapped to product capabilities and future roadmap investments
- Be the voice of our customers’ technical needs and issues internally, across departments and work with product management to identify, drive and prioritize improvements in product offerings, processes, systems and tools
- Previous experience in a software engineering, web development, client consulting, or technical implementation role
- Genuine passion for delighting customers, and for building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, from engineering, product, marketing, etc
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Quick learner, able to fully grasp technological detail as well as high-level business concepts
- Able to gain consensus and get business and technical teams to work together toward timely issue resolution
- A strong awareness of business processes and ability to translate business processes into enterprise application implementations
- Effective team player dedicated to continuously improve upon our process of advocating for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at all levels
- Comfortable and willing to do occasional travel to engage on-site with customers where needed
At Vector, we know the economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Vector
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee