The candidate is expected to have:
- Minimum of 5 years software testing experience including responsibility for developing test plans.
- A complete understanding of the software development lifecycle and development methodologies, the role of QA, and the ability to create effective, sustainable test strategies are required.
- Software test planning and testing skills including development of test plans and test cases, test automation, black-box testing web-based software.
- Experience with testing complex B2B integrations.
- Deep understanding of data mapping and transformations. ·
- Team player; has ideally worked in an agile development environment.
- Experience testing Internet-based applications as well as mobile applications·
- Strong understanding of Software Configuration Management processes and activities.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing software quality metrics.
- Experience with testing integration between complex enterprise systems will be an asset.
- Experience planning test automation and using test automation tools
- Competitive Salary - $100k-130k (NYC based)
- Gym reimbursement
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
Other Jobs from US Mobile
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee