We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Your mission is to empower our customers by building secure, scalable, enterprise-ready software that is well tested and follows industry standard patterns. You’ll work closely with the product team to deliver value to our customers while also investing in the quality and stability of our existing platform.
What you will do
- Plan and implement new features and systems that are complex, performant, reliable and can scale in line with business demand.
- Work primarily on new and existing Scala services using the Typelevel (Cats Effect) and Akka/Play framework stacks. The infrastructure is provisioned using Terraform and hosted on AWS, with services deployed using Github Actions and running in Kubernetes.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks by implementing effective monitoring and observability solutions.
- Contribute to the adoption and standardisation of an event-driven architecture using Kafka throughout the platform.
- Drive or provide input on strategic initiatives that evolve our platform, and help to adopt new technologies.
- Optimise and enhance areas such as scalability, availability, latency, security.
We typically expect the following qualifications:
- Experience with Scala. Experience with cloud systems platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex, performant, reliable, and scalable systems.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- Ability to lead technical discussions, sharing your experience and knowledge to make informed decisions for long-term success.
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt to working in a high-performance collaborative environment.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from tray.io
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee