Transmit Security gives businesses the modern tools they need to build secure, trusted and end-to-end digital identity journeys to innovate and grow. CX-focused, cybersecurity conscious leaders rely on Transmit Security’s xCIAM platform to provide their customers with smooth experiences protected from fraud across all channels and devices.
Transmit Security serves many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, and other leading brands, collectively responsible for more than $1.3 trillion in annual commerce. For more information, please visit www.transmitsecurity.com.
About the Role:
Transmit Security is a top player in its game and is heading for an exciting year. In this role, you will take an integral part in the creation of a new and innovative SaaS product.
If you are a talented software engineer that likes to solve complex problems and looking for your next challenge we want you to join our team!
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement and deploy the product data flow.
- Work with the Data Scientist team and the Security researcher team to understand needs and design ML infrastructure solutions.
- Write modular, extendable, testable, efficient, and secure code for the platform and microservices.
- Design and deliver new features in the heart of our emerging product.
- Develop a platform that will affect millions of users worldwide.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with distributed computing platforms for high-scale systems and massive amounts of data (Flink, Spark, Beam)
- Experience in working with cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experienced with high level programming language such as Python/Java/Scala/Go.
- Excellent teammate skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is an advantage.
- Experience with developing micro-services
- Experience with data management technologies: Kafka, Airflow, MLOps tools.
- Experience with Docker, Linux, CI/CD, Kubrenetes.
- Experience with databases (SQL-like, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experienced with identity management/risk assessment/fraud detection.