Titan is the rebel challenger in a very old industry. The present era is run by ancient players: Fidelity, Schwab, & Goldman Sachs. The problem is that none of them were built on modern rails and have horrible user experiences. There have been new things built (think: “investing apps”). They are either 1) gimmicky casinos or 2) sleepy commodities. We won’t say names. Why hasn’t anyone built a modern Goldman Sachs for everyone? That’s our mission.
Titan is a next-generation investment firm. We aspire to lead our generations’ wealth.
We are fighters at heart. We fight to build products that are truly democratized. For example, we launched the first institutional grade cash management product open to everyday investors via Titan Smart Cash. We launched the first ever Venture fund for everyday investors in partnership with Cathie Wood’s ARK. We’ve been able to raise significant capital from some of Silicon Valley’s best, like a16z and General Catalyst.
Now let’s talk about you. We’re highly selective with who we choose to bring onto the team, but if you resonate with the above, we’d love to meet you.
- Experience working with complex, real-time external APIs.
- A desire to get better everyday. Titan’s best days are still to come and so are yours.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment with subject matter experts from across the company.
- A strong sense of responsibility and integrity. We’re a fiduciary of our clients and we always act with their best interests at heart.
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Daily lunches @ our headquarters
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $150,000 - $210,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation packages for our valued team members, matching our commitment to attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.
Other Jobs from Titan
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial