Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
You will work closely with the Team, Product Managers, and Designers to build experiments and implement features that drive user engagement and conversion.
Who are Tipalti
Tipalti is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world, our Series F funding raising $270 million - valuing us at over $8.3 billion. We are on a journey to transform financial operations for high velocity organizations to rival those of the Fortune 5000.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop, test, and launch new complex services to power new functionalities.
- You will be building new features, across a few core products, while owning your team’s deliverables from the planning stages to production.
- Build reliable, well-designed, and well-tested systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, in person and remotely, to ensure alignment and maximize the impact of every feature.
- Our key strength is our people - you will bring your passion and enthusiasm to create an inclusive, collaborative, fun culture and help the team grow to be a part of it.
- Our team regularly refines our methods of work, tools, and technologies. We value independence, natural curiosity, ownership, and the desire for constant improvement.
- Extensive experience of server-side development using .Net.
- Solid experience with distributed systems & microservices architecture.
- Strong knowledge of OOP design and implementation.
- Strong ability to take ownership.
- Good communication skills.
- B.Sc in computer sciences or equivalent.
Experience in any of the following:
- Devops and building automation pipelines
- Frontend development
Tipalti is posting this job opening for and on behalf of SDS (Cyprus) Limited and/or SDS Tbilisi Limited, LLC (both are hereinafter referred to as “SDS”). Any potential employment and/or consulting arrangements entered into, as it relates to this job opening, will be between you and SDS. Tipalti shall not be held responsible for the information and contents contained in this job posting, or for any issues arising out of or related to this job posting.
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.
Other Jobs from Tipalti
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member