We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer to help scale our team and company to the next level. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring our apps are developed and deployed with confidence, developing a testing framework that is both flexible and robust, and working closely with Tickr’s Engineering team to help improve the quality of our code and products. We’re a geographically diverse but tight-knit team, so any candidate for QA Engineer must have the flexibility & independence to work fully remotely, with occasional trips to Ticker HQ in San Francisco, California (once the COVID-19 pandemic is no longer a prohibiting factor). Are you passionate about building great products with a great team? Join us!
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent industry experience
- 3 years of experience with various testing techniques including UI Testing, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration
- Can inform decision making and implement automated testing when appropriate
- Can prioritize quality issues in a way that keeps product value-add paramount
- Collaborative approach to identifying organizational issues affecting product quality and working with stakeholders to improve processes
- Has an eye for simple and effective UI design
- Backend engineering or DevOps experience of any type
- Experience with code review
Jobs from our Partners
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee