ThreatLocker® is a global cybersecurity leader, providing enterprise-level cybersecurity tools for the Managed Services Provider (MSP) industry to improve the security of servers and endpoints. ThreatLocker’s combined Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control and Privileged Access Management solutions are leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach of blocking unknown application vulnerabilities.
ThreatLocker’s Front-End Developer will be required to build a top-quality coding base. Supporting in the development, expansion and maintenance of our unique and innovative cybersecurity software. They will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing software for internal and external use
- Translating UI designs and business requirements into clean, reusable code.
- Bug fixing, code refactoring and identifying/troubleshooting issues.
- Working closely with back-end developers on API design/development.
- Participating in requirements and design/code reviews.
- Offering new ideas from past experiences and current industry best practices.
- Creating testing requirements and writing/executing unit tests.
- Mentoring new/junior team members.
- At least two years' experience building large-scale, complex software applications.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Ability to think critically about requirements and implement solutions in an intelligent way.
- Familiarity with UI testing and automation frameworks such as Jasmine.
The duties described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. If necessary, reasonable accommodation may be requested and will be evaluated for its relationship to the essential functions that must be performed.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to visit company offices and/or property locations.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally require to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects and tools.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.