ThreatLocker® is a leader in endpoint protection technologies, providing enterprise-level cybersecurity tools to improve the security of servers and endpoints. The ThreatLocker® platform with Application Allowlisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control, Elevation Control, Endpoint Network Control, Configuration Management, and Operational Alert solutions are leading the cybersecurity market toward a more secure approach of blocking the exploits of application vulnerabilities.
The Mobile Applications Developer will create and lead efforts for ThreatLocker’s in-house product.
The Mobile Applications Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Documenting all processes and developing project schedules and workflows
- Minimum 3+ years experience with a programming languages based on OOP concepts required
- Experienced in Android and iOS mobile platforms and adept at cross-platform development; creating/maintaining apps in iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C, or Java/Kotlin
- Working knowledge of working in libraries for automated tests such as JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, XCTest, etc.
- Familiar with JSON format
- Experience with Rest API Integration
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with Git
The duties described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. If necessary, reasonable accommodation may be requested and will be evaluated for its relationship to the essential functions that must be performed.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to visit company offices and/or property locations.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally require to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects and tools.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
Other Jobs from ThreatLocker Inc
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial