Tanium is looking for a curious, driven, and hardworking individual to join its Business Intelligence and Analytics organization as a Business Intelligence and Data Analyst with a focus on Marketing. This role will interact with various teams and levels of management, and the right candidate must have the ability to communicate with multiple levels across Marketing, Sales, Finance, and other Operations teams.
This person must be an analytical and critical thinker, a problem solver, a curious deep diver, and a clear communicator. She/he must be able to roll-up their sleeves, and work directly with the models and data, while also keeping the bigger picture in mind when sharing any findings or narratives with the rest of the business. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, independent, confident speaking to a group, and naturally inquisitive. This person may also maintain strategic alignment with operational teams and leadership individuals, provide value-add business insights and organizational support, and build programs and efficient processes that drive growth.
The position can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
What you’ll do:
- Develop data dashboards and reports using visualization tools to effectively communicate business performance to stakeholders.
- Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to analyze datasets and provide actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Write efficient SQL queries to extract meaningful insights from data
- Create forecasting models and KPI dashboards to measure business performance.
- Stay current with new technologies and tools to improve data analysis and visualization capabilities
- Identify business trends and providing recommendations to drive growth
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Business Analytics, Marketing, Statistics, Business Management, Economics, or Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in data analysis, data science or a related field
- Ability to analyze and solve complex business problems with a track record of driving business growth through data-driven insights
- Familiarity with data pipeline development, data warehousing, and data modeling, with hands-on experience in SQL and other relational databases
- Experience in data visualization and reporting, with proficiency in Power BI, Tableau or other similar tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present to senior management and stakeholders
- Knowledge of machine learning and statistical modeling techniques.
- Experience working within technology companies, scaling data infrastructure and analysis capabilities to support business growth
- Experience collaborating with senior leaders and leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Marketing Operations/Strategy.
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization and reporting tools, including advanced proficiency in Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL, Snowflake, Impala, R, Power Query, Python, and other programming languages, with a strong understanding of data modeling and warehousing concepts.
- Expertise in designing and implementing scalable, high-performance data architectures.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights that drive business results
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $55,000 to $160,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.
Other Jobs from Tanium
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member