Synapse is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) provider with a clear mission, to ensure that everyone around the world has access to best-in-class financial products, regardless of their net worth. Synapse’s unified platform provides industry compliant payment, card issuance, deposit, lending, credit, investment and crypto products through simple APIs. We are the only BaaS provider that enables builders to launch feature complete deposit, credit and crypto products in weeks.
Our culture and values are simple and straightforward. We share a general concern for the well-being of others and strive to build a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. Our work style is collaborative and action-oriented. We are a team of conscientious, hard workers who also share a common sense of purpose. As we accelerate our growth, your career and opportunities will grow as well making it an exciting time to join Synapse.
What You Will Do
- Design and implement machine learning models, algorithms, and systems to support business and technical needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and implement solutions
- Research and stay current with the latest machine learning techniques and technologies
- Develop and maintain large-scale machine learning systems
- Optimize and scale existing machine learning models
- Communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Mentor and lead more junior machine learning engineers
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate machine learning models into products and services
- Ensure the quality of machine learning models by implementing robust testing and validation processes
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance of machine learning models in production
What You Will Bring
- A strong background in machine learning
- 7 Plus years of experience in software engineering, data science, or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to work well in a team and have a History of Driving ML and Data Science projects from inception to completion
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Compensation is expected to be between $193,000 - $270,000. Exact Compensation may vary based on skills and location.
What We Offer
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.
Banking Finance Financial Services FinTech Payments Security