To do what:
- Stay up to speed with all web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Understanding the current lifestyle and development of new lifecycles with emphasis on software quality processes;
- Actively participate in the training and building skills of other web developers;
- Continuous monitoring of performance on production environments;
- Create and run load tests, and analyze applications’ performance;
- Develop our professional web-based app with an emphasis on rich interaction and responsive design;
- Develop analytics dashboards and web data visualization tools;
- Work closely with our clinical team to determine the ideal workflow of the system from the user’s perspective.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Extensive experience with web development (experience with Golang or/and NodeJS are mandatory);
- Knowledge of SQL language and managing SQL databases (experience in NoSQL databases a plus);
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code;
- Knowledge of Software Engineering patterns with special focus on Web Services development;
- Knowledge of caching software like Memcached or Redis are a plus;
- Knowledge of continuous integration / deployment process and tools;
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and proactive attitude;
- Good level of written and technical English.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- Remote or Hybrid work policy (Portugal only);
- To get to know more about our Tech Stack, check here.
Other Jobs from SWORDHealth
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee