Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
The platform center team builds a trust and risk management platform to empower Snowflake customers to monitor, identify, achieve, and maintain strong security, governance, privacy and compliance posture and allow for effective and simple risk management within Snowflake. This is a strategic investment to customer’s adoption of Snowflake as their data platform of choice.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TRUST CENTER, YOU WILL:
- Design and implement plug-n-play platform, framework and solutions for the platform center to allow for first and third party detectors, responders and visualization
- Design and implement product related features, solutions and services to provide trust and risk management capabilities into our platform.
- Work closely with PMs to drive projects from idea formulation to design and implementation.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TRUST CENTER, YOU HAVE:
- 8+ years of industry experience designing, building, and supporting large-scale distributed systems in production, with recent experience in building large scale cloud services.
- Experience with database systems and database internals, such as query engines and optimizers are a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience with different security, governance, privacy and compliance areas and concepts is a plus
- Strong fundamentals in computer science skills.
- Expert-level development skills in Java or C++.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Ph.D. in the related files is a plus
Every Snowflake employee is expected to follow the company’s confidentiality and security standards for handling sensitive data. Snowflake employees must abide by the company’s data security plan as an essential part of their duties. It is every employee's duty to keep customer information secure and confidential.
Other Jobs from Snowflake
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial