Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - STREAMLIT COMMUNITY CLOUD
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Streamlit is an open-source Python library that makes it easy to create and share beautiful, custom web apps for machine learning and data science. At Snowflake, we are building Streamlit Community Cloud, a platform for folks to share Streamlit apps with the world. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineers who can contribute across the stack to make the Streamlit Community Cloud platform the centerpiece of our community growth strategy.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - STREAMLIT COMMUNITY CLOUD AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Invent the next generation platform for sharing Streamlit applications, architected for the Community.
- Lead and drive projects that span our stack, including Java, Golang, and Typescript (React).
- Promote strong collaboration within a cross functional team, including design, product management.
- Deliver features requiring close coordination with several sister teams.
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and drive team planning.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Build for scale and high performance.
OUR IDEAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience, including significant experience in full stack software development.
- Deep understanding of single-page web apps, related tools and technologies such as React.
- Product mindset and familiarity with UX workflows.
- Backend development experience, SQL, and database design chops.
- Distributed systems knowledge.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and infrastructure as code.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Every Snowflake employee is expected to follow the company’s confidentiality and security standards for handling sensitive data. Snowflake employees must abide by the company’s data security plan as an essential part of their duties. It is every employee's duty to keep customer information secure and confidential.
Other Jobs from Snowflake
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial