Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Product Security team builds fundamental security systems that empower Snowflake engineers to bring the most secure Data Cloud to our customers. We solve the hard security problems so other Snowflake engineers don’t have to.
In this role, you will design and build necessary software solutions across a wide range of problem areas, including Secret Management, Key Management, Identity and Authorization. You will have the opportunity to help set the direction for the fundamental security infrastructure used by engineers across the company. The systems you build must be natively multi-cloud and scale to match Snowflake’s massive and distributed footprint
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in software development working with one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, Go
- Experience designing, testing, and maintaining software solutions
- Experience leading project teams and setting technical direction
- Experience managing projects that span multiple teams across organizations
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with workload orchestration systems such as Kubernetes to deploy and operate services at scale
- Experience using infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Pulumi to manage production infrastructure
- Experience building secret management, key management, identity and related services
- Experience operating and extending Hashicorp Vault at scale.
- Experience with AWS, Azure and GCP to build production services
- Experience building or operating public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Design, develop and improve processes, tools and automation to scale and secure Snowflake’s Vault deployment
- Design, develop and scale software systems to help Snowflake engineers build secure products in a multi-cloud environment
- Partner with security, engineering and product teams to define and set the strategy for internal security practices and processes
- Lead and manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Every Snowflake employee is expected to follow the company’s confidentiality and security standards for handling sensitive data. Snowflake employees must abide by the company’s data security plan as an essential part of their duties. It is every employee's duty to keep customer information secure and confidential.
Other Jobs from Snowflake
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial