Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
The Data Privacy team is responsible for integrating privacy-enhancing technologies (PETs) like Differential Privacy, Anonymization, and Synthetic Data Generation into Snowflake. We enable customers to derive value from their most sensitive data, and the capabilities that we build support privacy-preserving collaboration in use cases like Clean Rooms, Sharing, and the Snowflake Marketplace.
You’ll join a talented, collaborative team of engineers with a track record of bringing privacy-enhancing technologies from theory to practice. You will engage deeply with the latest research, and work closely with your colleagues to apply it to unlock the promise of the Data Cloud. You will be joining early in our journey, and you will have a real opportunity to impact and shape the future of privacy-enhancing technologies and analytics at Snowflake.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DATA PRIVACY, YOU WILL:
- Be at the forefront of bringing Privacy-Enhancing Technologies to the Data Cloud.
- Work closely with PMs to drive projects from idea formulation to design and implementation.
- Drive high impact initiatives across research, design, and implementation of PETs at Snowflake.
- Build high quality, robust production systems at global scale.
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision.
- Foster a warm, supportive culture of innovation, collaboration, and technical excellence.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DATA PRIVACY, YOU HAVE:
- 8+ years of industry experience designing, building, and supporting large-scale distributed systems in production.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related majors, or equivalent experience.
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science and Statistics.
- Expert-level development skills in Java, C++, or similar language.
- Industrial experience in Privacy-Enhancing Technologies, Machine Learning, or Database systems & internals would be a big plus, but not required.
Every Snowflake employee is expected to follow the company’s confidentiality and security standards for handling sensitive data. Snowflake employees must abide by the company’s data security plan as an essential part of their duties. It is every employee's duty to keep customer information secure and confidential.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Snowflake
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee