Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer - Insurance in Greater London who is accustomed to solving customer’s most complex problems and closing large deals. In this role you will work directly with the sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
As a Snowflake Sales Engineer you must share our passion about reinventing the Data Warehousing space, thrive in a dynamic environment and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with technical audiences.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Present Snowflake technology and vision to executives and technical contributors at prospects and customers
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of Snowflake technology throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Snowflake in relation to them.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Snowflake’s products and marketing
ON DAY ONE, WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 7-8 years of industry experience with a minimum of 3 within a pre-sales environment
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Broad range of experience within large-scale Database and/or Data Warehouse technology, ETL, analytics and cloud technologies
- Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and Snowflake’s solutions
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
Our Sales Engineers are customer obsessed and we believe in the value we can add and stay honest about it. We love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback and are passionate about making our clients successful. Our team works to ensure data is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.
Other Jobs from Snowflake
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member