Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
You’ll work with some of the brightest engineers in the valley. To be successful, you’ll need to be deeply technical and capable of holding your own with other strong peers. You possess excellent communication, collaboration, and diplomacy skills. You have experience practicing infrastructure-as-code, including using tools like Terraform, Ansible. You’ll have strong software development fundamentals and skills. In addition, you’ll have strong systems knowledge and troubleshooting abilities.
If you love solving problems at scale, prefer to write scalable, reliable, and testable software to automate infrastructure management, are an ace troubleshooter, and are deeply technical, then this is the role for you!
AS A SENIOR CLOUD OBSERVABILITY ENGINEER AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Deploy and scale our Observability infrastructure
- Define best practices around making our systems and services measurable and work with our various teams to get those best practices applied
- Collaborate with our Application Engineering teams to ensure our Applications are emitting the right metrics
- Collect, aggregate and visualize the collected metrics to provide actionable insight
OUR IDEAL SENIOR CLOUD OBSERVABILITY ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong programming skills
- Must have CS fundamentals and a track record of implementing highly reliable software
- Prior experience working alongside an Engineering team to collect, aggregate and visualize insights into a complicated technical product
BONUS POINTS FOR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Prior experience with a Cloud infrastructure service provider, or an extensive “private cloud” environment
- Extremely large installation or High Performance Computing (HPC) experience
- Prior experience with time-series based monitoring / observability systems
- Prior experience with high performance networks
- Some position may require access to U.S. export-controlled technologies or technical data
Every Snowflake employee is expected to follow the company’s confidentiality and security standards for handling sensitive data. Snowflake employees must abide by the company’s data security plan as an essential part of their duties. It is every employee's duty to keep customer information secure and confidential.
Other Jobs from Snowflake
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member