Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
The Data Clean Rooms team builds services, systems, and product features to enable secure multi-party collaboration on sensitive data while preserving the privacy of the data. At Snowflake, we are aiming to provide customers with an integrated set of easy-to-use features allowing them to develop, deploy and monitor Data Clean Rooms at scale.
AS A PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DATA CLEAN ROOMS, YOU WILL:
- Design and implement data privacy features and services to enable secure multi-party collaboration, including Query constraints, Data Clean room construction, deployment and monitoring at scale
- Work closely with PMs to drive highly impactful initiatives from idea formulation to design and implementation.
- Innovate, design and build highly available, reliable and secured distributed services and solutions within the global Snowflake.
- Ensure operational readiness of the services and meet the commitments to our customers regarding security, reliability, availability, and performance.
- Mentor and coach other engineers.
AS A PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DATA CLEAN ROOMS, YOU HAVE:
- 15+ years of industry experience designing, building, and supporting large-scale distributed systems in production, with recent experience in building large scale cloud services.
- Deep knowledge and experience in data privacy, privacy preserving analytics and ML.
- Experience with database systems and database internals, such as query engines and optimizers are a big plus.
- Strong fundamentals in computer science skills.
- Expert-level development skills in Java or C++.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Ph.D. in the related files is a plus
Other Jobs from Snowflake
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results