We’re on a mission to democratize AI by building the definitive AI data development platform. The AI landscape has gone through incredible change between 2016, when Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab, to the generative AI breakthroughs of today. But one thing has remained constant: the data you use to build AI is the key to achieving differentiation, high performance, and production-ready systems. We work with some of the world’s largest organizations to empower scientists, engineers, financial experts, product creators, journalists, and more to build custom AI with their data faster than ever before. Excited to help us redefine how AI is built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
- Machine Learning Solution Engineers own the technical aspects of the sales cycle, designing and leading a tailored and business value-aligned technology evaluation process
- Serve as our first line expert educators on the Snorkel Flow Platform, building demos and presentations for customers and field experts
- Act as the primary customer-facing technical resource during customer / partner meetings and technology evaluations, working at all levels in the organization with Data Scientists, AI/ML practitioners, Architects, Technologists, Product owners, Transformation leaders, LOB & C-level executives
- Serve as a trusted advisor on AI to help customers with their end-to-end vision; AI strategy, operating model & architectural best practices, problem framing, data preparation, scripting, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption.
- Partner with sales leadership to achieve quota targets while also ensuring our customers are well positioned for a successful hand-off to our post-sales and customer success teams.
- Provide guidance to revenue leaders on sales strategy, product obstacles/gaps and represent the team's needs to executive staff
- Interpret complex problems, create simple solutions and collaborate closely with prospects, channel partners and our sales team to deliver winning solutions that help customers to accelerate critical business outcomes with AI.
- Collaborate and maintain a close working relationship with our co-founders, product, engineering, sales, and marketing
- Systematize and playbook pre-sales activities, such as demo and POC assets.
- 2+ years of experience in customer facing technical roles (can include sales at a B2B software company or DS/ML consulting)
- Experience executing a value centric sales motion using MEDDPIC, Command of the Message or other value centric sales methodologies and qualification frameworks
- Expertise in modern machine learning frameworks and technologies (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, transformers)
- Knowledge of industry standard technologies in the Data Science and Machine Learning space
- Fluency with scripting in Python
- Hands-on experience building and implementing machine learning or AI models
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
- Outstanding presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Ability to connect a customer's specific business problems to Snorkel’s differentiated platform and unique approach to ML development.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
The compensation range for our Tier 1 locations of San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles & New York is $140,000.00 - $190,000.00. All offers include equity compensation in the form of employee stock options.
Other Jobs from SnorkelAI
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member