At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Senior C++ Software Engineer
The successful candidate will work from our Bangalore office in hybrid model.
- Developing and maintaining the testing tool using C++.
- Collaborating with the team to implement and enhance backend functionalities.
- Tech stack: C++, Delphi, Windows programming (COM, WinApi), GUI (DevExpress)
All businesses today interact with their customers via an app, and the wide range of use cases and configurations available in the market today makes it extremely hard to deliver high-quality apps at speed. And end-users today do not have the time nor patience to interact with apps that are buggy. This amplifies the need for tooling that promotes rapid test automation, and TestComplete is well suited to accomplish that.
Go to our product page if you want to know more about TestComplete.
You can even have a free trial to check it out 😊
About the role
As a Senior C++ Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and maintenance of key SmartBear products in the web, mobile, and desktop test automation market.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining backend components using C++.
- Collaborating with the team to integrate frontend and backend functionalities.
- Participating in technical discussions and requirement analysis to support product development.
- Conducting code reviews and ensuring code quality.
- Developing and executing test cases to ensure product reliability.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, UX designers, and product managers.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in software engineering in C++.
- 4+ years working developing BE solutions.
- Familiarity with Delphi (Even though we are moving away from it, it remains part of the source code).
- Experience with Windows Programming.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices.
- Strong understanding of software development practices and tools.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate ideas clearly.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines driving automation and quality and building SDK.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- English on at least B2 level.
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to key product in the test automation market.
- We provide a collaborative and dynamic work environment that fosters professional growth and learning.
- We value work-life balance and offer competitive benefits and perks.
- We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, recognizing that it leads to better outcomes.
- We are committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world, including Galway, Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland, and Bangalore, India.
- We've been recognized with major industry (product and company) awards, including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator, and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
Did you know
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
Jobs from our Partners
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee