Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer (REMOTE - Bangalore, India)
Skyflow is a data privacy vault company built to radically simplify how companies isolate, protect, and govern their customers’ most sensitive data. With its global network of data privacy vaults, Skyflow is also a comprehensive solution for companies around the world looking to meet complex data localization requirements. Skyflow currently supports a diverse customer base that spans verticals like fintech, retail, travel, and healthcare.
About the role:
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer you will have end-to-end accountability for the reliability of IT services within Skyflow’s application portfolio. A prerequisite to the role will be a “build-to-manage”, problem-solving and innovative mindset applied to the design, build, test, deploy, change and maintenance of services drawing from deep engineering expertise. Key measures of success will include service stability, effective delivery and environment instrumentation, deployment quality, technical debt reduction, asset resiliency, risk/security compliance, cost efficiency, as well as proactive and preventative maintenance mechanisms.
We know great Site Reliability Engineers and DevOps Engineers come from diverse backgrounds so no single individual may have all the desired skills on day one. But if you are the kind of software engineer who would have loved to engineer infrastructure solutions for Stripe or Twilio API's, or the Slack or Zendesk app, or the Snowflake or MongoDB platform - we want to talk to you.
- 5+ years in a Site Reliability Engineering or DevOps Engineering position at a web-scale company
- Experience creating and editing scripts with Python, Golang, or Java
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker, ArgoCD, Helm, Borg, etc.) and microservices architectures
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools and applications, such as Splunk, DataDog, NewRelic, AppDynamics, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience implementing AWS/GCP/Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Proven ability to debug and troubleshoot performance issues across the stack
- Experience working with development teams in a SCRUM
- Participate in the overall design and implementation of secure, scalable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Design and implement observability tools used to optimize systems for uptime, performance, and reliability, and provide visibility to internal teams
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, demand forecasting, and capacity planning
- Refine and expand incident response best practices, ensuring that engineers, including yourself, are able to respond efficiently when incidents occur
- Proposes initial technical implementation which supports architectural changes that solve scaling and performance problems
- Excellent Health Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Skyflow
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee