What you'll do:
- Support the design and testing of RF systems for V-BAT aircraft, taking charge of tasks including the analysis of antenna placement, RF co-site analysis, and the implementation of strategies to mitigate onboard interference signals. Your role will play a pivotal part in ensuring the reliable and resilient performance of RF systems onboard the aircraft.
- Identify and comprehend the mechanisms responsible for interference signals, developing effective mitigation solutions that meet size, weight, and power constraints.
- Drive improvements in design, testing, and compliance processes within the RF team.
- Define test procedures and requirements, while also providing training to operators and technicians to ensure flawless execution.
- Foster a collaborative environment by mentoring teammates when possible, sharing knowledge, and facilitating their professional growth.
- Play a key role in the development of automated test solutions, enhancing efficiency and precision in our testing processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent field.
- A minimum of 4 years of industry experience as an Electrical Engineer specializing in RF systems.
- Strong technical proficiency and fundamentals. Organized and detailed oriented.
- Proven experience in performing RF link budget analysis to ensure the reliability of data links in real-world deployments of RF systems.
- Experienced with reading schematic and selecting RF components.
- Proficient with circuit analysis, test, and use of test equipment such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and various RF probes.
- Familiarity with RF and circuit simulation tools. Working knowledge of using EM simulation to model unintended radiation path is a plus.
- Previous contributions to a product design involving cross-functional collaboration with teams such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Development, Manufacturing, and Production.
- Demonstrated dedication, teamwork, commitment to high standards, and kindness in your interactions with colleagues and teammates.
Other Jobs from Shield AI
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results