SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
SeatGeek is a technology innovator on a mission to disrupt the $300 billion ticketing industry. We have the product, vision, and team to make life better for performers, venues, and fans, and build a generational consumer brand in the process. All we’re missing is you.
We are looking for Software Engineers with varying levels of experience to join SeatGeek’s R&D team.
What you'll do
- Run a modern, containerized service-oriented architecture using industry-leading software development practices
- Ship code to production many times a day across dozens of services
- Solve complex performance problems, build a many-sided marketplace, empower a data-driven business and scale our software to support our booming business
- Build performant, beautiful, inclusive user interfaces that delight our users and enhance our brand
- Evaluate new technologies and improve our software stack to keep our technological edge
Who you are
- Experience building business critical software in a fast-paced environment. We'll be interested in hearing about what you've built and how
- Experience solving complex technical challenges. SeatGeek engineers create custom solutions to unique ticketing problems, including venue mapping, inventory tracking, and event matching. We'll be excited to hear about challenging problems you've solved
- Passion for software craftsmanship and product. You have well-considered opinions about how software should work, and hold yourself and your code to a high standard
- Commitment to your teammates. You enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different experiences and take pride in mentoring and learning from others
The tools we use
You do not need experience with all of these, but we thought you might be curious. What we care about is your experience, skills, and approach to problem solving. Tools can be learned.
- Languages: Python, Go, C#+.NET Core
- Datastores: Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Cloud: AWS
- Version control: Gitlab
- Client-side: React+Typescript, Swift, Kotlin
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $130,000-$240,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!