Scribe is where exceptional people come to do the best work of their careers. We are a series A, product-led growth startup based in San Francisco. We help over 1 million go-to people document and share what they know. Scribe automatically creates step-by-step guides for any process, putting an end to hours spent taking screenshots and running training sessions. If you’ve always wanted to work on a product that’s truly changing the way people work, we’d love to chat!
How we work
We are builders aspiring to master our crafts. We care deeply about our teammates and want to win, together. We embrace the following values:
- A strong sense of ownership
- Defaulting to action
- Humans over everything else
- A continuous learning and growth mindset
- High performance, high-velocity output
- A supportive, respectful and transparent work environment
About this role
This is a unique opportunity for a full-stack engineer to join the Growth team at Scribe! This is an area for outsized impact, on both the company and our user base of 700,000 organizations (and growing fast!). The Growth team owns many of our key company metrics, drives our company culture of rapid experimentation, and builds for the end user, always.
The right engineer will be passionate about solving problems for the end user, designing elegant solutions, and working closely with designers, user advocates, and other engineers to build the future of our product. You will contribute to the design of our systems, help build our engineering culture.
If you love rapid experimentation, building for end users, and immediate impact - we’d love to hear from you!
You could be a great fit if
- You have 2-4 years of engineering experience within a growth team
- You are comfortable working with React (Next.js/Typescript) and Python
- You love rapid iteration, A/B testing and seeing your work impact company-level metrics
- You have experience with growth efforts, including fast iteration and experimentation
- You are a strong advocate for automated testing
- You have seen and are able to implement engineering best practices
- You are user-centric, empathetic, and passionate about your work
- Experience with Electron Applications or Chrome Extensions
- Startup experience (not required, but we build and move fast!)
What we can offer you
- Some of the nicest and smartest teammates you’ll ever work with
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Exciting and motivating equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Commuter/Remote benefits
- WFH Stipend
$140k-$160k USD salary + equity
We consider several factors when determining compensation, including location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Unsure if you meet all of these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you.
Other Jobs from Scribe
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results