About Redwood Materials
Senior Process Development Engineer
Redwood Materials is seeking a Senior Process Development Engineer to join our Copper Foil/Anode Materials Business Unit. We are amid a massive wave of innovation, design, investment, and execution and are looking for someone enthusiastic to join our team! In this role you will drive process optimization, characterization and understanding of the material properties of advanced battery materials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimize electroplating process parameters for next generation lithium-ion battery copper foil products for our customer.
- Develop methods to characterize battery components.
- Specify, source, and qualify analytical equipment.
- Define in-line and off-line metrology to control high volume manufacturing production of battery components.
- Evaluate process/elemental composition/material property/functional application relationship.
- Master's or PhD in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Physical Chemistry or similar discipline.
- 5+ years experience in relevant field.
- Results driven innovator excited to work in a fast-paced open environment.
- Experience with material characterization techniques (SEM, FIB, XRF, Surface Roughness, Surface energy, ICP, etc).
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobs from our Partners
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee