About Redwood Materials
Senior Controls Engineer
The Senior Controls Engineer’s primary responsibility is to implement and maintain the controls hardware, instrumentation, and electrical equipment at Redwood Materials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement in-house reliable automation systems to meet the needs of the business. Activities include but are not limited to electrical panel design, device selection, flow and pin charts, functional specifications, programming, and commissioning.
- Provide maintenance break/fix support for automation and electrical related issues.
- Administer and maintain plant controls systems including databases, SCADA, HMI, PLC, vision, motion control, robotics and OT networking.
- Working with cross functional teams to design and implement large capital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience working in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Proficient working with Siemens, Allen-Bradley, and Inductive Automation’s Ignition.
- Strong with electrical troubleshooting and capable of terminating control wiring.
- Basic understanding of Networking and fieldbus systems.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.