We are seeking an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to join our iOS Platform team. As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will contribute to architecting, building, and maintaining our iOS CI/CD system. You will have the opportunity to set the vision and execute projects that will propel our iOS engineering team to work more efficiently and deliver high-quality apps to our users.
- Design, implement, and maintain a robust and scalable iOS CI/CD system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define build requirements and develop efficient build processes.
- Own the build and automation systems for iOS, making decisions on the technologies and tools used.
- Optimize build times and improve developer productivity through effective build system configurations.
- Ensure smooth integration of code changes, manage dependencies, and resolve build-related issues.
- Monitor and analyze build performance metrics, identify bottlenecks, and implement performance improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in iOS build systems, tools, and technologies.
- Collaborate with open-source communities and external partners to leverage and contribute to build-related projects.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, fostering their growth and development in the field of iOS build engineering.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in build processes and automation methods.
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure and operations using tools like Bitrise, Jenkins, or CircleCI.
- 5+ years of total experience as an iOS Engineer
- Extensive experience with Xcode, Swift, and iOS development tools.
- Deep understanding of dependency management, continuous integration, and continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Other Jobs from Reddit
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member