Why Join Us
Higher education transforms lives. It has the power to change the trajectory for millions of students and the communities they live in. CampusLogic’s Student Financial Success model is the backbone of our work, which supports degree completion for millions of students at nearly 800 schools across America.
At the heart of this work is our committed, mission-driven team, who enable Student Financial Success every single day. Equipped with our core values and the will to transform higher education, the CampusLogic team is steadfast in its shared commitment to remove barriers that stop students from earning degrees.
What You'll Do
You are familiar with Agile/Scrum processes, common design patterns, embrace clean coding principles, test driven development (TDD), your ultimate goal is to excel at the craft of software product development. You see regular code reviews as opportunities to learn and you soak up new material like a sponge.
- You will create, maintain, and optimize source code for large web services and web applications using the above technologies. You will also be called upon to help design and build new products for an aggressive growth driven roadmap.
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle: requirements refinement, solution design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Contribute to design discussions with architects, product owners and designers to further the development of the CampusLogic Platform.
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
What You'll Have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience should include .NET development (C#, Web API, Web Services, ASP.NET, IIS (Web Deployment)
- Should be very familiar with MVC, Web API and ASP.NET based web development
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases including SQL Server
- Azure experience is optional but a plus
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field, or professional experience working with related technologies
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- CampusLogic developers work very closely with strong supporting teams and require great interpersonal skills including a positive attitude, humility, willingness to learn, and sense of humor (mad skills at ping pong and/or darts is a plus)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Role requires working on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Position requires sitting for prolonged periods as well as stand for periods of time.
- We are currently in an all remote situation until it is safe to return working together in an office. Once it is safe to physically be working in our office in Chandler, AZ again, this role will be expected to work a few days in the office and a few days remote during a normal work week.
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All CampusLogic, employees are required to be fully vaccinated regardless of work location (i.e., regardless of whether employees are working remotely), unless they are legally entitled to an accommodation under an allowable medical or religious exception.