Procurify is the Intelligent Spend Management company. We’re on a mission to give all organizations unprecedented visibility and control over their business spend. By bringing more spend under management in one procure-to-pay solution, our customers capture unified spend data that can be harnessed to realize millions of dollars in time and cost savings.
We’re looking for a Frontend Software Engineer II to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a motivated, collaborative, and creative person who is passionate about technology.
You’re a person with a knack for solving some of the most pressing technology challenges in SaaS application development while collaborating with the team of engineers around you, and you’re eager to help our customers achieve the best version of themselves.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves a desire for personal growth, and a customer-centric mindset. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Apply your experience as a Frontend Software Engineer.
- Implement new features in the existing application following best practices for UI/UX frameworks.
- Contribute to improving the technical implementation and architecture of the frontend code.
- Strengthen the technical output of your team and contribute technical designs that follow appropriate design patterns, are architecturally sound, and adhere to secure coding practices.
- Contribute clean, efficient, testable, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend and aligns with our technical strategy and coding standards.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to your team’s efforts to deliver high-quality code, share knowledge and learnings, and provide relevant feedback.
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of defects, degraded performance, and any other issues affecting the quality of the code your team owns.
- Understand the observability and monitoring of relevant system behavior in the areas of the application owned by your team and how the data collected could be used to identify improvements to application performance and stability.
- Be curious and learn continuously–keep up-to-date with industry trends and advancements and contribute to the combined knowledge of your team through your feedback.
- Learn and play with the best tech stack you could ask for–our product and engineering teams work with:
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience with a focus in frontend development.
- Experience working within a team of Software Engineers to build reliable and scalable SaaS software solutions that use RESTful APIs, working with technologies such as ReactJS, Typescript, Docker, and NodeJS.
- Exposure to refactoring, maintaining, and improving existing solutions.
- Experience working with agile and software delivery best practices such as scrum/kanban, CI/CD, test automation, and infrastructure as code.
- Able to work with a moderate degree of autonomy and demonstrate initiative.
- Solid problem-solving, technical design, and analytical skills.
- Able to prioritize work and manage dependencies while solving challenging problems.
- Strong teamwork and communication with other Software Engineers, leadership, and others in the organization with less technical backgrounds.
- Acts with compassion and empathy for others. Believes that your team’s success is your success.
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
Procurify is a remote-first company with a big heart and a strong ambition to modernize the way organizations manage business spend. We’re looking for talented and team-driven individuals to join us on our journey to build a place where the best people want to work – a place where every team member is championed to do their best work, chase their dreams, and put their wildest ideas to the test.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- Base Salary Range: $103,000 - $130,000 CAD (This range is dependent on experience and not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out:
Other Jobs from Procurify
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member