Your way to impact
As a Lead Android Engineer, you will help android developers write high-quality, safe and secure code. In addition, you will work with multiple stakeholders to help release features in a timely fashion to delight PayPal customers using the Android App.
Your day to day
- Work closely with the leads from mobile domains to gather requirements.
- Design & develop tools and automation to improve the productivity of mobile engineers.
- Diagnose and fix Google Cloud Infrastructure, Android build tools & automation issues quickly and effectively.
What do you need to bring
- 6+ years of coding using industry best practices in either Java/Python/Ruby programming languages.
- Knowledge of continuous integration servers (Jenkins/Bamboo/CircleCI) and experience with developing & automating continuous integration pipelines.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and specifically familiar with IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service).
- Knowledge of Docker, building and managing docker images.
- Knowledge of test automation tools & frameworks such as Cucumber and Espresso.
- Knowledge of Mobile application development tools & processes.
**We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
Other Jobs from PayPal
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results