is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI
uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI
, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer 3 (SDE 3) at Observe AI. In this role, we are looking for a talented and driven Sr. Software Engineer to build a scalable, secure, and multi-tenant cloud platform for processing millions of call recordings every day. You will use state-of-the-art cloud computing technologies. You will work closely with the leaders and the engineers to come up with a roadmap and develop solutions.
What you’ll do day to day as a Software Development Engineer 3 (Backend)
- Work with the team to define the technical stack and own it
- Work with the product team to understand the product roadmap and define the technical roadmap
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Build and scale data pipeline
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
What you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 5-7 years of experience in building large-scale products
- Expertise in Java and Spring or other relevant frameworks
- Knowledge of container management tools (docker-swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge in at least one of the SQL or no-SQL databases: Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Good knowledge in queue (rabbitmq, Kafka, etc), cache(ehcache, Memcache)
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI
also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.