Who is Autonomy?
We fundamentally believe everyone should have access to mobility that is free from debt and long-term commitment. We have created the quickest and easiest way to get into an electric vehicle. Autonomy was founded by auto retail and finance disruptors, Scott Painter and Georg Bauer, who pioneered the Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) and vehicle subscription categories. Autonomy is enabling vehicle subscriptions to become a mainstream and liberating alternative to traditional car buying or leasing.
What do we offer?
- Health, vision & dental benefits with fully-covered monthly premiums for you AND your dependents
- 401k retirement program
- Unlimited PTO
- If you come into the office...free lunch
What impact will you have?
- You will help develop a top-tier product with excellent user experience as the main objective
What will you be responsible for?
- Partner closely with Product Managers and key business Stakeholders to implement features
- Work and coordinate with leads to ensure domain integrity is maintained and data flow is handled appropriately (we use a domain drive development style of architecture, so a given domain is responsible for the integrity of its data, but that data is shared across domain systems)
Who will be successful in this role?
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably with Go and NodeJS
- Experience building cloud applications and microservice architectures preferred
- Familiarity with container infrastructure
- Experience with gRPC preferred
- Strong experience with SQL & NoSQL databases (Cassandra preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
NextCar Holding Company, Inc. (“Autonomy”) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It's Autonomy's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Autonomy prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws. Autonomy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
If you are a California resident, please see our CCPA Privacy Notice.
Automotive Autonomous Vehicles Subscription Service Transportation