- Work alongside Data Scientists and Data Engineers to turn machine learning research concepts into scalable production-grade components.
- Encourage engineering good practices regarding design and coding.
- Design and implement pipelines for large-scale data collection, analysis, and persistence as well as training and serving machine learning-based models.
- Collaborate with various engineering teams across the organization, integrating machine learning capabilities into multiple products.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer in the industry
- Expertise with Python, Kotlin, or similar programming languages
- Experience with designing, developing, and testing scalable distributed systems
- Experience with message broker systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc..)
- Familiarity with application instrumentation and monitoring practices
- 3+ years of developing production-grade applications in Python
- Experience with deploying Machine Learning models in production
- Experience with Kubernetes and containers
- Familiarity with any of the following concepts/libraries: mlflow, sklearn, tensorflow, kubeflow, argo, seldon
- Experience with Spark and distributed computing practices
- Experience with AWS
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help every engineer do their best work, every day, using data, not opinions, at every stage of the software lifecycle. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. Flex First allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or hybrid.
Read more about Flex First.
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Jobs from New Relic
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results