Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, Taipei, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the role
Please note, this team is hiring across all levels and candidates are individually assessed and appropriately leveled based upon their skills and experience.
The Netskope Admin Console provides our customers with a single unified view into the Netskope Platform, allowing them to fully utilize the rich set of cloud security features Netskope provides.
What’s in it for you
As an SDET on the UI engineering team you will collaborate with backend service teams to ensure the overall quality, reliability, scalability and performance of the user interface for Netskope products. You will work on both the frontend as well as the web application backend, working closely with our backend teams on Machine Learning, Threat, DLP, IaaS, API’s and other cool technologies. Depending upon the role you are hired for, you may also work on the Netskope REST API Gateway which exposes our REST API’s to customers.
What you will be doing:
- Building and creating enterprise Test automation strategy & Road map, Capacity Planning.
- Developing automation scripts in parallel to feature development to enable CI/CD.
- Developing and overseeing the processes, toolsets, and staging environments necessary to support our testing strategy.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting is effective and efficient.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Lead the definition, implementation, and maintenance of standard test automation processes, methodologies, tools and templates.
- Do Code reviews, verify coding standards are being met.
- Work with peer leads in Development, QA, and Project Management.
- Developing, analyzing and reporting on critical product quality metrics.
- Shadow developers and document the test Plan, test scripts, test scenarios etc.
- Be hands-on to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Assess the problem statement and arrive at the innovative solutions.
- Work with Geographically Dispersed Teams.
- Understanding major browser technologies to ensure that the Netskope web interface works seamlessly across all browsers.
Required skills and experience:
- 12+ years of hands-on testing experience including automation.
- Experience building automation frameworks.
- Solid experience in Web User Interface testing.
- Good knowledge of web applications stacks and the http protocols suite.
- Experience testing rest api services.
- Expertise in Selenium and/or Playwright – Test automation
- Excellent in Oral, written communication & Documentation Skills
- Excellent test planning and execution skills.
- Should be strong hands-on core Java / Python
- Knowledge in CI tools like Bamboo/Jenkins /Gitlab
- Familiarity with web data formats like JSON, MIME,XML, HTML
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bonus points for
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- A good understanding of security products like SWG, Web proxies or cloud security solutions.
- B.E /B.Tech /M.Tech degree from a recognized and accredited university/college.
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Netskope
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee