Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, Taipei, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
Staff Engineer, Backend for Private Access
As a member of the Netskope Private Access team you will play an integral role in the continued development of our new Zero-Trust Secure Access product, a cloud-native service for secure access to private enterprise applications in both the public cloud and the data center, that reduces risk by providing zero trust application access instead of network access. Click here for more about Netskope Private Access.
- Evaluate and utilize emerging technologies to build a high performance and scalable system
- Work with other engineering teams and product management to understand and define requirements
- Develop various services and drive design discussions, publish usage wiki’s for engineering, develop, deploy and maintain the services.
- Work with Support, Application Development and Product Management teams to develop, maintain and scale the services.
- Programming expertise in Python
- Experience in programming with Ruby On Rails a plus
- Experience in programming with Golang a plus
- Experience building scalable cloud solutions
- Experience with developing APIs
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing
- BS Computer Science required, MS Computer Science strongly preferred
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Other Jobs from Netskope
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee