As a software engineer on the core platform team, you will play a key role in shaping the evolution of moveworks conversational AI platform. As an engineer on this team you will have the opportunity to - build enterprise products that solves real world problems by leveraging our machine learning platform, build the foundational frameworks and services which abstracts away the product needs and provides scalable and reliable building blocks, build the enterprise data platform for various product needs.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. To be successful, you'll be partnering with product, user experience, customer success, machine learning and other engineering teams to identify, define and build elegant solutions. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
Who we are:
Moveworks is the copilot platform for automating employee support, empowering our customer’s workforce to converse with all of their business systems through natural language. Powered by the world’s most advanced LLMs and our proprietary MoveLM models, our copilot enables users to search information, automate tasks, and create content with generative AI.
Brands such as Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks to automate L1 support, enhance the employee experience, and navigate critical business initiatives.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Understand, design, iterate and show impact by building end user facing products
- Define roadmap and own the evolution of multiple platform engineering areas
- Design and build robust and scalable platform building blocks
- Partner within and across engineering teams to provide cross cutting solutions
- Challenge the status quo and be responsible for continuous improvement of the platform
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience with designing, building and operationalizing distributed systems
- Experience building and maintaining micro services in Python/GO
- A good sense of product design and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience working with low latency and high through systems
- Experience working with stream processing systems such as Kafka
- Desire to work with a fast moving team with a high degree of ownership
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex engineering concepts concisely and clearly
- An uncanny attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Machine Learning products
Base Compensation Range: $100,000 - $200,000
*Our total compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Moveworks
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee