Our product excels in using cutting-edge Machine Learning technologies, particularly Generative AI, for business automation and critical tasks. As a conversation product engineer, you'll apply these technologies to impactful enterprise use cases. Our product serves diverse user personas through a unified conversational and GUI interface across chat and web channels.
We're enterprise AI product pioneers with no fixed formula. You'll innovate on unsolved problems and expand customer perceptions of ML/GAI's business impact. Our team's expertise, spanning decades of ML evolution, years of delivering enterprise AI solutions, and first principles thinking, underpins our product's success.
Prior conversational AI experience is a plus, but not mandatory. We seek high performance, a passion for enhancing the overall user impact, and a clear thinking framework for scalable, tailored experiences. You'll collaborate with ML/GAI experts and cross-functional teams on innovative features at our fast-growing AI startup.
Who we are
Moveworks is the copilot platform for automating employee support, empowering our customer’s workforce to converse with all of their business systems through natural language. Powered by the world’s most advanced LLMs and our proprietary MoveLM models, our copilot enables users to search information, automate tasks, and create content with generative AI.
Brands such as Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks to automate L1 support, enhance the employee experience, and navigate critical business initiatives.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with GAI conversational framework experts to grasp the latest technology capabilities and best practices.
- Design and implement stakeholder and end-user product features using cutting-edge technical approaches to deliver business value.
- Work with PM, UX, and GTM teams to define, scope, and validate product deliverables.
- Expand the product's reach to more customers, domains, and global markets, ensuring high quality and extensible engineering implementation.
- Identify patterns and feedback to advance the Conversational AI framework further.
- Develop into a well-rounded product engineer with the expertise to apply technologies for impactful products and strategic influence.
What you bring to the table
- BS or a higher degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years professional experience in scalable system development
- Strong product sense and a passion for building scalable web or conversational UI products
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- A constant thirst for learning and readiness to step out of your comfort zone
Nice to haves
- Experience with ML/GAI-enabled conversational products
- Proficiency in extracting common patterns and expertise in modular architecture and API design
Base Compensation Range: $150,000 - $249,000
*Our total compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Other Jobs from Moveworks
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member