AppLovin enables developers to grow their business. Businesses rely on AppLovin’s market leading technologies to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others. Equality is essential to our purpose – our people are key to cultivating a culture of belonging where employees can engage as their true selves.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
AppLovin’s Array team is seeking a talented and experienced Staff Android Engineer to join our team. Array is a seamless, end-to-end app management suite that delivers more value for mobile operators and end users by tapping into AppLovin’s massive app ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing and developing high-quality Android applications using Java or Kotlin. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with mobile applications, providing technical guidance to the team, and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality software.
- Collaborate with teams across different functions and time zones.
- Design and architecting scalable, reliable, and efficient android applications.
- Optimize android application user experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience developing Android or backend applications using Java or Kotlin.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin, with high-level competency in both written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding.
- A deep knowledge of how to write robust, maintainable applications, and a reasonable understanding of how to build and work with distributed high-volume backend servers.
- Experienced in performance optimization on android.
- Passionate about technology and committed to continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Android development.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- 401k matching and employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible time off - take time when you need it
- AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach.
- The expected base pay range for this CA based position is $171,000 - $222,000. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at email@example.com.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.
Advertising Apps Mobile Advertising Publishing