The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB seeks an experienced software engineer to help level-up TechOps and grow the Go To Market “GTM” Solutions team by orders of magnitude. The GTM Solutions team will work closely with Product (R&D), Sales, Data Engineering/Analytics, and other departments, to build applications that gather and utilize customer workload telemetry and consumption data to generate insights and signals that enable us to better support the customer workload journey.
The GTM Solutions team is part of the wider Engineering Corps, which is composed of front-end and back-end engineers with a large breadth of expertise and experience, and a track record of timely delivery and delighted customers.
Our core tech stack consists of a Golang web application built on top of MongoDB Atlas, serving up a GraphQL API. Our Frontend is built using NextJS and React. And we’re open to using new tooling to deliver the highest quality product to our customers.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years experience developing awesome software and APIs with a Modern Systems Language (Golang, Python, etc)
- Experience building fault tolerant microservice architectures
- Is familiar and comfortable with Linux and CI/CD strategies and tooling, e.g. k8s, Docker, Drone, or similar
- Is self motivated and not afraid to break a few eggs to get a product over the finish line
- Builds great things alone, but the greatest things in collaboration with others
- Design, build, and operate internal tools and services that are reliable, scalable, and observable
- Investigate gaps and limitations in existing tooling and develop well-thought-out long-term solutions
- Regularly review application code
- Author and review functional specifications and scoping documents for proposed projects
- Have lots of fun doing all of the above things
- In three months you will have familiarized yourself with much of our application portfolio, make regular contributions, and help to resolve incidents.
- In six months you will have successfully investigated, scoped, executed, and documented a small to medium sized project
- In a year you will have made a number of sizable contributions to our code base that significantly improve the quality, reliability, and maintainability of our systems
Other Jobs from MongoDB
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member