Moloco is a machine learning company empowering organizations of all sizes to grow and unlock the full value of their unique first-party data, elevating the traditional path to performance advertising. While the largest technology companies have proven the speed and scale of ad-targeting utilizing data— the same robust performance powered by machine learning has previously been unavailable beyond their platforms.
That's where Moloco steps in. With Moloco's powerful combination of cutting-edge machine learning technologies, we play a unique and visible role in shaping the digital economy, all while allowing companies to stay independent and scale.
An industry leader at the nexus of machine learning, performance marketing, and visionary product infrastructure, Moloco is advancing the advertising technology industry. We ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work. Check us out on Glassdoor and be sure to get an inside look at working at Moloco on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, London, Berlin, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, Gurgaon, and Tokyo.
Creating a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion and belonging is core to our existence. To reach our goals, diversity of talent and thought is a critical component to how we operate as an organization. Our workforce is our superpower, and we know that fostering a culture of inclusion, authenticity, and belonging will allow us the greatest opportunity to carry out our mission -- to empower businesses of all sizes to grow through operational machine learning.
Moloco is a truly rewarding place to work and in an exciting period of growth, which you could be a part of. Join us today and apply now!
The Impact You'll Be Contributing to Moloco:
You will be building Moloco’s mobile Ads SDK that will enable publishers (app developers) to monetize their Android apps. Your work will make a direct impact on Moloco’s revenue, and set up the foundation for Moloco’s mobile development. Your work will be highly cross-functional, and might require you to work directly with external customers.
- Design, architect, and build a state of the art Android Ads SDK for Moloco’s supported platforms.
- Keep up to date with the latest Android updates, and maintain the SDK across multiple versions of the OS and devices.
- Follow and lead technology evolution and requirements across prominent app platforms
- Help customers with SDK integrations in various ways, including maintaining customer facing SDK documentation.
- Help grow our team by providing valuable feedback and by mentoring junior engineers.
- Work with cross platform teams located across 11 global offices including Seattle, Seoul, London, Beijing, and San Francisco to come up with new features and functionality for our customers.
How Do I Know if the Role is Right For Me?
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or an equivalent technical degree
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer, including experience with Android
- Proficiency in Kotlin, and/or Java
- Expert-level understanding of multithreading and networking
- Understanding of the internals of Android, compilers, and optimization for lower power devices
- Experience with agile methodologies and high level design principles
- Fluent English communication skill
- A passion for the mobile platforms, and staying up-to-date with the latest platform developments
- Experience building and distributing Maven packages
- Experience publishing apps to Google Play Store
- Experience with MRAID and/or VAST
- Experience building and distributing React Native and/or Unity plugins
Our Compensation And Benefits (for United States Residents Only)
In accordance with various state laws, the range provided is a reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. We also offer a competitive benefits package.
Moloco Thrive: Benefits and Well-Being:
We take care of you and create the conditions for you to do the best work of your career. Through a lens of Inclusion, we offer innovative benefits which empower our employees to take care of themselves and their families so they can do the best work of their lives. For an overview of our global benefits, click here.
Lead with Humility: Everyone’s voice is respected, valued, and heard. With humility, we become more open and accessible to each other. We win, lose, and learn together. Accountability and feedback are essential to our success.
Uncapped Growth Mindset: We see all situations as opportunities to learn, grow, and improve as individuals and as an organization. We seek diverse perspectives, encourage curiosity, and promote experimentation to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Create Real Value: We pursue the most impactful opportunities with rigor and integrity. We take intelligent risks and make disciplined trade-offs to maintain deep focus. We help our customers win by delivering durable value.
Go Further Together: We’re one team working towards one mission and vision. We collaborate proactively and inclusively, involving the right people at the right time and in the right way. We strive to create a more equitable workplace. We won’t let each other fail.
Moloco is an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender, gender expression and gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidate Privacy Notice:
Your privacy matters to us. By applying, you acknowledge that you’ve reviewed our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Moloco
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee