What will your job look like?
- Develop the software infrastructure for existing and new generation EyeQ chips.
- Develop multi-threaded, multi-core system under a custom real-time operating system as well as embedded Linux.
- Develop and debug of CI test content for infrastructure modules.
- Performance optimizations and tuning.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Embedded SW Development
- Fluent in C++ programming
- Deep understanding of embedded systems
- Experience with Real-Time OS and driver development – An advantage
- Experience in HW/SW integration and debugging activities on real HW - An advantage.
Other Jobs from Mobileye
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member