What will your job look like?
- Be part of the team that responsible for the development of test content for the autonomous vehicle system and E2E flows.
- Develop automation tools
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Debug and Solve complex SW issues.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge in Python - at least 3 years of experience
- 2-5 years of experience in QA Automation.
- Knowledge in Linux/Windows environment - advantage
- Previous experience working with AWS cloud - advantage
- Experience in C/C++/Script language- advantage
- CI/CD tools - Jenkins and GIT- advantage
Other Jobs from Mobileye
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial