EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them. That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI. If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you
Why choose EliseAI?
As a Software Engineer at EliseAI, you won't just write code; you'll be a driving force behind increasing operational efficiencies for businesses and improving lives. Instead of following a playbook, you’ll be creating it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. While working with other talented Engineers, you'll have the opportunity to take on significant ownership, lead projects, and see your ideas come to life.
Here are your core objectives:
- Contribute rapidly to our core software platform that automates the leasing process and helps our customers operate their apartment communities more efficiently.
- Develop and own new features that increase value for our customers.
- Propose meaningful improvements to our software architecture and design patterns.
- Learn and drive engineering best practices.
- Leverage automating testing and continuous integration / continuous delivery in order to rapidly iterate on our product.
What we're seeking: We’re much more interested in someone who is hungry to learn and perform at a fast growing startup than someone whose resume checks all the boxes.
- Ambitious Innovators: We're in search of individuals who share our excitement for AI's potential to drive positive change. Your passion will fuel our mission to transform industries and improve lives. If you're motivated by challenges and ready to make your mark, you're exactly who we're looking for.
- Collaborative Contributors: Collaboration is central to our success. We're seeking team players who thrive in a collaborative environment, communicate effectively, and are enthusiastic about learning from their peers.
- Someone who also:
- Has a startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency
- Is great at solving problems with little guidance
- Has strong bias for action
- Has strong system design knowledge
- Has 2+ years of Java, C#, Go or Python experience
- Is willing to work in person at NYC headquarters with their team 4-5 days per week
Nice to haves include:
- Understanding of microservices architecture and event-driven distributed systems
- Understanding of machine learning and data
- AWS experience
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
- We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $210,000 - $260,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits & perks package. Exact compensation inclusive of salary and any bonuses is determined based on a number of factors including experience and skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com
Other Jobs from MeetElise
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results