Data Analyst, Lyft Media
At Lyft, we believe that ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works. We imagine a world where cities feel small again. Where transportation and tech bring people together, instead of apart. We see the future as community-driven — and it starts with you.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To create the best ride for all, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring
Lyft Media is an emerging line of business within Lyft focused on building the world's largest transportation advertising network. We build products that allow brands to engage with our unique audience throughout their transportation journeys. Our assets include out-of-home (OOH) media units such as rooftop screens and bikeshare ad panels, while our digital assets include in-car screens and in-app ad products. You can read more about Lyft Media on our blog here.
The Senior Data & Insights Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting seamless day to day operations within Lyft Media. This role provides support to Lyft Media clients, Account Management and Sales teams, by providing insights, building analytical tools and dashboards, and joining internal and external client calls and meetings. This role is also responsible for identifying current reporting gaps and helping drive road maps to bridge those gaps. The Senior Data & Insights Analyst will also support optimization of current tools, systems implementation and overall process improvements by collaborating with Accounting, Account Managers, Engineering and Product.
- Monitor, develop, and analyze key business processes and metrics
- Perform ad hoc data requests for business operations and clients
- Partner with internal cross-functional partners to help improve product quality and client experience
- Work with Account Management team to ensure client issues are properly identified and resolved
- Assist with internal and external usage related analysis
- Provide usage validation to Accounting for monthly billing process
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to support optimization of reporting tools
- Provide support on optimization projects, process implementation and system integration
- Support validation and accuracy of Enterprise data
- Assist with ad hoc projects & tasks to support infrastructure needs
- Identify current process inefficiencies and develop creative solutions
- Support analytical rigor across Lyft Business to guide strategic decision making
- 4+ years experience in a data analytics role or equivalent
- SQL experience required
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience using business intelligence platforms (Tableau, Mode, Jira)
- Experience working in a Sales environment with Sales KPIs and metrics is highly desired
- Works effectively in a fast paced environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- 4 year degree required
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Starting in September 2023, this role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule — Team Members will be expected to work in the office 3 days per week on Mondays, Thursdays and a team-specific third day. Additionally, hybrid roles have the flexibility to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks per year.
The expected range of pay for this position in the San Francisco area is $105,750 - $129,250. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.
Other Jobs from Lyft
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member